Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome to Barb's Doll Designs!

Here is where I will be posting pictures and updates about the doll fashions I'm hoping to make. The project I'm currently working is clothes for Robert Tonner's Alice in Wonderland, and I hope to get pictures up soon. In the meantime, here's a picture of my daughter holding her American Girl doll who is wearing the Fourth of July dress I made using a pattern by Joan Hinds and Jean Becker. I can't seem to find the book online, but here is the picture of my daughter and her doll.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb,

    I can see that you are also fascinated with dolls and that’s why I really like your blog, I always visit it whenever I had time, I really like your posts.

    Anyway, I found this website http://www.ThatsMyFace.com/f/custom_doll_head that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

    Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket.

    Anyway, thought it might be interesting to your readers.

    Best regards,

    Here is the link for the photo: http://www.thatsmyface.com/tmp/ThatsMyFace_doll_heads_s.jpg

    ReplyDelete